Explore the following websites to learn more about patents and trademarks.
- U.S. Trademarks
- Future Inventors Association
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- U.S. Copyright Office (Library of Congress)
- Interagency Edison (Government reporting of inventions and patents)
- Search U.S. Patents and Published Applications
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC)
- Appellate jurisdiction over patent cases.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- For over 200 years, the basic role of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has remained the same: to promote the progress of science and the useful arts by securing for limited times to inventors the exclusive right to their respective discoveries (Article 1, Section 8 of the United States Constitution).
- European Patent Office
- Patent office for patent protection in up to 38 European countries.
- Patent Documents
- Patents and published patent applications in .pdf format.